1st year undergraduates studying STEM subjects - come discover the world of battery technology and the future it holds!
In partnership with the Faraday Institution, SEO London is proud to present the Fully Electric Engagement Programme (FEEP) - an insight into the battery revolution on 27th Feb in London.
Bringing together expertise from universities and industry, the Faraday Institution endeavours to make the UK the go-to place for the research, development, manufacture and production of new electrical storage technologies for both the automotive and the wider relevant sectors.
Come and find out more about the future of the industry and hear from representatives of industry partners including world class firms like Jaguar Land Rover, global engineering consultancy Ricardo, Formula E battery systems provider Williams and engineering giant Siemens etc on how they are using/developing cutting-edge battery technology and energy storage solutions.
You will further join in employability skills sessions with SEO London so that you maximise your chances of successfully gaining opportunities within this exciting industry!
- Date and Time: 27th Feb : 9am - 5pm
- Location: Royal Academy of Engineering, London
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- 1st year undergraduates with anticipated graduation on/after 2021 from: Engineering, Physical Sciences, Maths, Computing, Chemistry or related STEM subjects
- Come from backgrounds historically underrepresented in STEM fields, eg females, ethnic minorities or low social-mobility backgrounds regardless of ethnicity.
WHAT CAN YOU GET?
- Gain In-depth insights into energy storage science and its applications in the automotive industry
- Discover early-career opportunities within world-class companies in the automotive/energy storage sector
- Networking and Q&A session with industrial professionals
- Personal branding, CV and application skills workshop
HOW TO APPLY?