Will you join us for the annual Faraday Institution Conference? The event will take place on the 25th and 26th November 2020 online. It is open to:
- any academic based at a UK university,
- anybody working in industry, government or policy in the UK battery space, and
- selected overseas industry and academic partners.
- Hear from CEO Pam Thomas as she outlines her vision of the place the Faraday Institution has in building the UK's position in the global race to an electrified economy
- Benefit from the insight of our academic, industrial and government keynotes: Kristina Edström of Ångström Advanced Battery Centre (ÅABC), Peter Lamp, General Manager, Research Battery Technology, BMW and Andy Street, Mayor of the West Midlands Combined Authority.
- Pose questions on Faraday Institution project progress and impact to our 12 Principal Investigators and members of our expert panel.
- Pick from four cross-cut theme sessions, including on new materials discovery and scale up of materials and processes, as we take a deep dive into some of the best research from around our projects and beyond.
- Learn more about the various pathways to commercialisation for battery technologies and hear case studies of early Faraday Institution successes from entrepreneurial and industry fellows and industry sprint projects.
- Explore the networking opportunities facilitated by the online exhibition to extend the breadth and value of collaboration in the sector across the UK.
- Take a close look at our research via poster sessions.
The main conference on the 25-26th November will sit alongside an early career researcher day on the 24th November, which is a closed-door event for Faraday Institution researchers only.
We look forward to you joining us at our event.