The Expert Panel, led by the Faraday Institution Chief Scientist, Peter Bruce, will bring our best battery experts together across academia and industry in one organisation. The Expert Panel is the engine of the Faraday Institution, acting formally in an advisory role to the FI Chair and Board.
The Expert Panel will:
* scope future calls for Research Projects;
* contribute to peer reviews;
* refine the research plans with the Principal Investigators (PIs) of the winning proposals;
* review progress of projects and advise the Director on redeployment of resources between projects;
* mentor researchers;
* draw in researchers currently outside battery research; and
* engage with battery research nationally and internationally.
Tel 01235 425300
Registered Charity, number 1176500
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales, number 10959095
Correspondence address: The Faraday Institution, Quad One, Becquerel Avenue, Harwell Campus, Didcot, OX11 0RA, UK
Registered office: Rex Richards Building, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3RQ, UK